Wanderlust Baku 5 Nights/ 6 Days
Baku is renowned as the Pearl of the Caucasus, a land where eastern colors combine admirably with western progress. Azerbaijan’s ancient history, cultural heritage, and natural backdrop attract tourists from the different continents of the globe. Azerbaijan is often named as the “Land of fire” due to its petroleum reserves. Baku is the capital and major city of Azerbaijan. It is also well-known as the “City of Winds” for its romantic climate. Baku is also amongst the world’s top ten destinations for urban nightlife for its title of land of most attractive women. We are elated to offer you 5 Nights end-to-end Wanderlust Baku visit to experience the most wonderful vacation of your life.
Baku Urban tour – Funicular Ride, Little Venice, Nizami Street, Baku Boulevard
Delve into the beauty of Gobustan with Myriad Rock Carvings, Mud Volcano
Excursion to Gabala Tufandaq with Cable Car, Lake Nohur visit
Discover the famous Ateshgrh, Yanar Dag, Bibiheibat Mosque
Gala Dinner, Shopping at Genclik Mall, Aliahmad’s
- Arrival at Hyder Aliyev International Airport
- Welcome to the land of flames, Azerbaijan and upon arrival at Baku Airport, you will have a warm welcome by our representative outside of the arrival hall.
- You will have an assisted transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in into the hotel and relax in your hotel room.
- Overnight stay in the hotel at Baku.
- Start your day with a hearty breakfast in the hotel.
- Start tour’s Baku Urban Excursion Tour with Baku TV Tower – built in 1996, is a free-standing concrete telecommunications tower in Baku, Azerbaijan. With a height of 310 meters (1017 ft), it is the tallest structure in Azerbaijan and the tallest reinforced concrete building in Caucasus. The tower has become one of the most prominent landmarks of Baku, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. (Photo session from outside)
- Highland Park-Alley of Martyrs, The National Assembly- also transliterated as Milli Majlis, Flame towers– the tallest skyscraper in Baku
- Baku Funicular is a funicular system in Baku, Azerbaijan. It connects a square on Neftchilar Avenue and Martyrs’ Lane. It is the first and remains the only funicular system in the country (ticket is included)
- Old Cityor Inner City Icheri Sheher is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. which is dotted with some of the most beautiful sights around. This is a unique historical ensemble right in the center of Baku, at the heart of the city, surrounded by walls with the famous Maiden’s Tower. It was declared a historical and cultural reserve in 1977 and included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2000.
- Dozens of historical cenotaphs are located in the territory of the old city – the Market Square, mosques, caravanserais, baths, houses and the Shirvanshahs Palace complex – one of the pearls of Azerbaijani’s architecture.
- The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, became the first location in Azerbaijanto be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Nizami Street known for shopping. The street’s history could be traced back to Baku’s town-planning project of 1864. The street runs through the city’s downtown from west to east. It begins from Abdulla ShaigStreet, in mountainous part of the city and ends at railroad bed on Sabit Orujov Street, near a monument to Shah Ismail Khatai in “Black City”. Total length of the street is 3,538 m.
- Fountains Squareis a public square in downtown Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The square was previously called Parapet and is often referenced to by the same name now. The name of the fountains square derives from the presence of dozens of fountains throughout the square first constructed during Soviet rule of Azerbaijan.
- Later you will visit Baku Crystal Hall – an indoor arena in Baku, Azerbaijan. Located on the coast of Baku near National Flag Square, construction of the arena began in August 2011 and finished in April 2012—in time for it to host its first major event, the 2012 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest (photo-session from outside)
- Visit to “LITTLE VENICE” in Baku Boulevard which is a small town built in 1960. The town has two large and several small islands (photo-session from outside)
- Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Over night stay at Baku Hotel
- Today after breakfast our guide will be waiting to collect you for your included excursion to Gobustan National Park. Situated in East Azerbaijan, this archaeological reserve borders the southern slopes of the Major Caucasus ridge to the north, the Harami and Mishov Mountains to the south, Pirsaat River to the west and the Caspian Sea and Absheron peninsula to the east. Gobustan is a culturally significant landscape of Myriad Rock Carvings. Over 6000 petroglyphs have been discovered here together; that’s not all – there are also many ancient caves and archaeological sites within the reserve. Incredibly, some have been dated to as early as the 18th century BC. Together, they offer a fascinating insight into the development of human activity in this area, with scenes of mountain goat hunts, ceremonial dances and even maritime imagery as this place used to be by the sea.
- Visit 2m-long musical stone called a ‘Gaval Dash,‘ which makes a unique tambourine-like sound when struck with a smaller stone.
- What’s more, just a short drive away you can discover the mystery of Azerbaijan’s many mud volcanoes, one of the world’s most intriguing natural wonders.
- Visit Mall-28 , Bright, down-to-earth shopping mall with fashion stores, a food court, a movie theater & play zone
- Visit Genclik Mall the biggest Mall in Baku and contains over 80 stores, big bowling halls, the biggest movie halls, 3D cinema, Playground for children, Bravo supermarket, VIP restaurants, food courts
- Visit Mall Port Baku for Lavish and stylish Fashion brands . Visit the local market too
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Over night stay at Baku Hotel
- Relish an appetizing breakfast at the hotel and thereafter, proceed towards visit.
- Further excursion to the Absheron Peninsula, the biggest and the most populous city of the country. You will visit the Temple of Fire-worshipers Ateshgah, located 25 km from Baku. This is an ancient religious building built on the site of the release of natural gas. The temple was restored in the XVII century. Further excursion to Yanar Dag which is another unique object of the ancient Land of Fire-worshipers. Trip to “FIRE MOUNTAIN “-“Yanardag” -a mountain on Absheron peninsula, 25 km from north of Baku. Literally, word “Yanardag” means “Blazing Mountain”. Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanardag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the “land of fire.”
- Our tour program continues with Bibiheibat Mosque -which a historical mosque in Baku, Azerbaijan. The existing structure, built in the 1990s, is a recreation of the mosque with the same name built in the 13th century by Shirvanshah Fa4rrukhzad II Ibn Ahsitan .
- Next visit to the charming example of modern architecture – The Heydar Aliyev Center ( No entry) – a 57, 500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi- British architect Zaha Hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (photo-shoot from outside).
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Overnight at Baku hotel
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Visit Nohur Lake -It is located in Qabala, another region of Azerbaijan that one passes when travelling to Sheki. Lake is not on the way but if you go a bit deeper towards the mountains this beautiful view opens up in front of you.
- Proceed to visit Gabala in the north-west of Azerbaijan The distance up to Baku 225 km (3hours)
- Visit to Tufandaq” Winter-Summer Tourism Complex offers cable car rides at any time of the year, skiing on the ski tracks of different difficulty level, ski training and ski school, catering service (cafe and restaurants), entertainment centers for kids, hotel and other services & It is an ideal place to enjoy freshness breeze of Caucasus Mountains and take incredible view of the city
- Dinner is at Local / Indian restaurant & Overnight stay at Gabala
- After you have your breakfast, pack your luggage and proceed to check-out from the hotel (1200Noon).
- Morning Hr is free to do last minute shopping.
- Check out and transfer to Baku city
- Dinner is at Indian restaurant
- 00: Get an assisted transfer to the International Airport to board a flight for your onward journey with carrying sweet and cherished memories in your mind.
- Economy class airfare & taxes on Indigo airways
- Meet & Greet at Hyder Aliyev International Airport Baku, Azerbaijan.
- 04 Nights at Baku – Hotel Courtyard By Marriot.
- 01 Night at Gabala – Hotel Qafqaz Riverside Resort.
- Daily breakfast at Hotel.
- 05 Dinners at Indian Restaurant.
- Transportation in Air-conditioned Coach with Professional Driver
- City Tour (Flame Tower, Baku Eye, Boulevard Park, Nizami street, Crystal Hall, Carpet Museum, Little Venice, Hyder Aliyev)
- Old City Tour (Ichari Seher, Maiden Tower, Shirvanshah Palace)
- Ateshgah Tour (Fire Temple , Fire Mountain)
- Qobustan Tour (Mud Volcano, Rock Museum)
- Gabala Tour (Nohur Lake, Yeddi Gozel Waterfall, Cable Car)
- Shopping Tour (Local Market, Malls-28 Mall, Ganglik, Port Baku)
- Entrances (Funicular Ride, Little Venice, Fire Temple, Fire Mountain, Mud Volcano, Rock Museum, Cable Car)
- 02 Bottles of 0.5 litre mineral water per person per day.
- GST 5% Rs. 2500 and TCS 5% Rs. 2625/- (Refundable, after Filling the ITR)
- Travel Insurance ( Recommended) – TBA as per the age
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc. Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary