Eastern Europe with Poland – 14 Nights / 15 Days
There simply is no way to tour Europe and not be awestruck by its scenic beauty, epic history and dazzling artistic and culinary diversity. Europe’s almost unmanageable wealth of attractions is its biggest single draw: the Renaissance art of Florence, the graceful canals of Venice, the Napoleonic splendour of Paris, and the multilayered historical and cultural canvas of Europe. There’s a huge diversity of natural scenery: seemingly chipped to jagged perfection by giants; the vine-raked valleys of the Loire; If you’re looking for beaches, a circuit of the Mediterranean’s northern coast reveals one gem after another. Or strike out to lesser known, yet beautiful coastal regions such as the Mediterranean. Mountain lovers should head to the Alps: they march across central Europe taking in France, Switzerland, Austria, northern Italy.
- 3 night accommodation at Budapest – Hotel Alta Moda Fashion Budapest 4* or similar
- 3 night accommodation at Vienna – Hotel Aparthotel Adagio Vienna City 4* or similar
- 3 night accommodation at Prague – Hotel Galileo 4* or similar
- 3 night accommodation at Krakow – Hotel Park Inn By Radisson Krakow 4* or similar
- 2 night accommodation at Warsaw- Hotel Mercure Warszawa Grand /Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel 4* or similar
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Budapest Grand City Tour
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace
- Grand City Tour of Prague
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Tour
- Warsaw City tour
- 2nd class train ticket from Budapest to Vienna
- 2nd class train ticket from Vienna to Prague
- 2nd class train ticket from Prague to Krakow
- 2nd class train ticket from Krakow to Warsaw
- Round trip transfers from airport / train station to hotel in private basis
- Economy class airfare with taxes
- Travel Insurance, Visa Charges
- City taxes if any.
- Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any increase in the Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in all Land Arrangement which may come into effect prior to Departure
- Cost of the Additional Suggested Excursions or Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- GST 5% on the Land Package & TCS 5% on the Land Package
Cancellations must be intimated to us in writing. Cancellation fee applicable is as follows:
- 90 days or prior: Refundable booking amount
- 30 days or prior: 50% of the total booking amount
- 15 days or prior: 75% of the total booking amount
In case of no show,100 % of the package cost will be applicable without any refund.
In the event that a tour participant cancels his / her booking or transfer from one tour to another will be treated as cancellation. In case you have to withdraw from a tour after it has begun for reasons such as illness. We regret that we are not able to make refunds for absences from a tour or for any missed sightseeing.
- Please make the initial deposit quickly to block the room & seat in the airline.
- First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the amended rates for the hotels.
- Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government regulations, Ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. We will not be held responsible for the same
- Any increase in the package cost due to fluctuation of exchange rate is chargeable.
- Seat-in-coach transfers & tours are on fixed timings, the guest must report prior to the departure time otherwise you may miss the services.
- Any refund can’t be made on the same. For private transfer the cost will be extra.
- Universal standard check in timings 1400 hours and checkout is 1200 hours.
- Early check in and late checkout is subject to availability
- Kindly check the official website of the particular hotel for facilities, amenities and star category, as we stand no guarantee for it.
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la- carte is not possible. Menu Card is not available for individual travellers
- Buffet breakfast will be served throughout the tour (except on the day of arrival)
Terms & Conditions
- Payment is to be made in Indian Rupee equivalent to Foreign Currency for land part and will be deducted from your Basic Travel Quota as per RBI/GOI Regulations.
- Check-in 14.00 and Check-out 12.00, in case of early arrival or late departure supplement charge applicable as per hotel policy.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. The above offer is not valid during exhibition, congress or local festival events; hotel and other services price changes applicable.
- Although great care is taken to accommodate travellers in the hotels mentioned in the itineraries, at times, these hotels are fully booked. Under such unavoidable circumstances, the travellers will be accommodated in other similar hotels.
- We shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (In the event of a passenger falling ill or suffering any accident during the journey, all hospital expenses, doctor’s fees, repatriation expenses and any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of his/her illness/accident are the responsibility of the passenger).
- We reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, airplane, bus, ship or other service, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. We will not be liable for the same
- Private minibus and coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, Excursion advertised. There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the services will remain the same.
- We will not be liable for any loss of baggage, goods, air tickets, passport, cash, travellers cheques, or any other travel document or item owned by the passenger while on tour, however caused.