Da Nang with Hanoi with Halong Bay Cruise 7 Nights / 8 Days
Arrive at Da Nang International Airport and meet our local representative . Greet and assist for transfer to your pre booked hotel. Today after noon visit Danang-Marble mountain-Hoi An Ancient Town-Danang .
- 15:30-16:30 Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel. On the way to Hoi An, we will visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain)
- Marble Mountain is a complex consisting of Kim (Iron Mountain), Mộc (Wood Mountain), Thủy (Water Mountain), Hỏa (Fire Mountain), Thổ (Earth Mountain) symbolizing for 5 main elements of the universe in Asia Culture. You will discover the mysterious beauty of caves combining the sacred atmosphere of Buddhism. Visiting Tam Thai Pagoda, Linh Ung Pagoda.
- You will admire the masterpieces of exquisite stone sculptures created by the skilful hands of artisans in Non Nuoc village at the foot of the mountain.
- 18:00 Depart to Hoi An Ancient Town. You will have dinner with a lot of unique local dishes like Cao Lau, Hoanh Thanh, Banh Bao, Banh Vac …Visit Hoi An Acient town, with: Japanese Bridge: This only remain of Japanses culture is now considered as a symbol of Hoi An. Taking a walk on the street along the Hoai River, enjoy the night life of Hoi An Town. Colorful lanterns are hung on in front of the houses, across the streets and paths all around the town, which is going to make you feel peaceful, serene and want to last this walk forever.
- 21:00 Drop off at your hotel” Day is at free to explore the near by areas.
Breakfast at hotel. Today visit Hue.
- 07:30 – 08:30 Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel, depart to Hue crossing Hai Van Tunnel.Which is the longest and the most modern tunnels in the Southeast Asia.
- 09:30 Arrive in Hue, you will visit Khai Dinh Tomb – the most beautiful royal tombs of Nguyen’s Dynasty Kings.
- 12:30Have lunch, take a break in restaurant.
- 13:30After that, we will continue to visit:
- Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue’s oldest and most beautiful pagoda, considered as the symbol of religion and spirit of Hue people.
- Hue Citadel: which was recognized by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage in 1993. Experienced many vicissitudes of history, Hue Citadel is still long-lasting and remain the cherished values. Learn about the 13 Nguyen dynasty kings ruled for over 140 years
- 17:30 Drop off at your hotel.”
Breakfast at hotel. Day is at free . You can take an optional tour to Bana Hill
- Transfer to Bana Hills Station for BaNa Hills 1-day tour. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a birds-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind.
- Enjoy Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400M, between a sea of clouds. Standing here watching the scene that has taken photos, the more and more, make sure not to harm anyone.”
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out and transfer to Da Nang Airport and board the flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Noibai International Airport (Paging board pick-up area OUTSIDE), meet and greet by our friendly representatives at the exit. Then transfer to hotel for check-in (45 minutes for transferring).
Breakfast at hotel. Today visit Full day tour of Hanoi.
- Meet at hotel and Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts, the One-Pillar pagoda; then Literature Temple. Afternoon choose one of the city’s museums (History Museum and Ethnology Museum, Hoa Lo Prison which once known as “Hanoi Hilton”).
- Back to downtown for refreshment by Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) with Ngoc Son Temple before taking cyclo tour through the Old Quarter, also known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities.
Breakfast at hotel. Free day or you can choose any optional tour to Hoa Lu & Tam Coc Boat Tour.
- Trip starts at 8:00am from your hotel lobby for Ninh Binh province, which owns Hoa Lu and Tam Coc as the most favorite sightseeing of tourists from all over the world.
- About 10:30am, you will arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then, Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To move the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
- 1:30pm, 5 minute-walk to the boat station and start the 2hour-boat trip to visit Tam Coc. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong River. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
- 4:00pm leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive to Hanoi around 6:00pm.
Breakfast at hotel.
- Your morning departure from your hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay takes you on a journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta. Observe everyday life of Vietnamese Villages as you see the villagers work the local rice fields, take live pigs to market on bicycles and plough the fields with their large water buffaloes.
- Arrive in Halong and board a traditional sailing junk. As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by the Crew Team who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard. Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water. While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of the cruise services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you could attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
- Defined to be one of the highlights of your stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages (with extra charge applied) for drink).
- In the evening enjoy the entertainment activities as movie night, squid fishing or just enjoying a cocktail surrounded by limestone rocks majestically springing out from silent waters in the night.Stay overnight in a cruise in Halong.
Breakfast at hotel.
- Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some delights with a light breakfast and follow by a colorful brunch.
- Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. Transfer to Hanoi Airport and board your return flight.
- Economy class airfare & taxes
- 03 Nights at Da Nang
- 03 Nights at Hanoi
- 01 Night Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Round trip transfers – Airport- Hotel // Resort or VV
- Half Day Danang-Marble mountain-Hoi An Ancient Town Visit
- Full Day Hue City tour
- Full day Hanoi City sight seeings
- Full day trip to Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Sight seeing as per above
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part ofa set group menu
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any increase in the Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in all LandArrangement which may come into effect prior to Departure
- Cost of the Additional Suggested Excursions or Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
|Rs. 79,999/- per person on twin / double / triple sharing basis
|Samdi Hotel / Eden Plaza Danang /Muong Thanh Hotel Da Nang
|Grande Collection Hotel & Spa / Beryl Palace Hotel And Spa/ Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa / La Beaute Boutique Hotel & Spa/ Halais Hotel
**The Final Tour Itinerary is Subject to the Discretion of Local Tour Operators**
*No reservation has been made, the price is subject to abvl of seats in air lines and rooms in hotel. All above quoted rates are subject to availability and can change without any prior notice. The price is valid on min 4 pax travelling together *
No reviews yet
5.00 Average Rating